Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Do you offer delivery to my area?
- A: We offer in home delivery and table installation to the upper midwest. After entering in address, an in home delivery quote will be provided.
- Q: What does delivery and installation include?
- A: In home delivery includes installation of your table in it's final spot. That include leg and playing surface removal and reinstall if needed, up to 2 levels of stairs, and/or reasonable delivery through windows. Our delivery crew does not do final leveling, but we include full leveling and care instructions.
- Q: Do you offer delivery outside of the midwest?
- A: Yes! We offer in home delivery and table installation across the country. Drop us a message through the chat or through the contact form for a custom quote.
- Q: How involved is leveling the table?
- A: Our tables are designed with a proprietary tri-point leveling system, giving you maximum flexibility to level both the table and the playing surface as the conditions of our house (think uneven basement floors, or settling into carpet) and the current environmental conditions (low + high humidity). Our tables are pre-leveled and climatically adjusted prior to delivery, but final tweaks in the home will be required. Every table includes full leveling and care instructions.