- Q: Do you offer delivery to my area?
- A: We offer in home delivery and table installation across the continental US. After entering in address, an in home delivery quote will be provided.
- Q: What does delivery and installation include?
- A: We offer Modified White Glove Delivery, which includes delivery of your table to it's final spot inside your home. That includes leg and playing surface removal and reinstall if needed, up to 2 levels of stairs, and/or reasonable delivery through windows. Our delivery crew does not do final leveling, but we include full leveling and care instructions.
- Q: Why is shipping so expensive outside the midwest?
- A: We use dedicated shipping and delivery for our tables to ensure the highest quality delivery. Since we use 100% real wood and a single slab surface, our tables do not ship on traditional LTL or FTL delivery trucks.
- Q: How involved is leveling the table?
- A: Our tables are designed with a proprietary tri-point leveling system, giving the table owner maximum flexibility to level both the table and the playing surface as the conditions of our house (think uneven basement floors, or settling into carpet) and the current environmental conditions (low + high humidity) change. Our tables are pre-leveled and climatically adjusted prior to delivery, but final tweaks in the home will be required. Every table includes full leveling and care instructions.
- Q: I'm concerned the table may not fit, can you help?
- A: The playing surface and legs of our tables are removable. The critical dimensions for moving after legs are removed is the playing box itself, which measures 27" wide by 8" tall by the advertised length of the table (9', 11', 13'). Use these measurements to assess if the table will fit. Table boxes are routinely fed through basement egress or even lookout window provided the pitch isn't too steep. If you are still unsure, we recommend mocking up a cardboard version of the box, or even using some longer 2x4s to create a comparable mock up.
- Q: What kind of engravings or logos can I do?
- A: The sky is the limit! We use a robotic CNC laser for our laser engravings, and also product custom decals in house. Both are capable of just about any image file that is provided. Custom images, custom fonts, you name it! Multi-color decals would need to be provided but are easily sourced online.
- Q: What kind of materials do you use?
- A: We pride ourselves on quality 100% hardwood table construction. No poplar or veneer capping playing surfaces here---only 100% maple, oak, and hickory.
- Q: I'm considering pickup up my table, are they hard to transport?
- A: Our tables travel extremely well fully assembled. The best and easiest transport method is fully assembled in the back of an enclosed trailer, with a couple ratchet straps secured. Open trailers also work, provided there is no weather. Pickup trucks and suburbans also work with the legs removed. We can help you load the table, but securing it and transporting is your responsibility.
- Q: I'm torn on what length table to get, any recommendations?
- A: The size of your space is the biggest consideration, and the length of table people land on is 90% a function of how much space they have. In general, the longer the table is the more challenging it is. Every table from 9' to 13' can be made slightly easier or more difficult using different speed sands. Think of it as increasing the distance between the two boards playing bean bag toss, or having slightly taller (slower) or shorter (faster) grass on a putting green. Our rule of thumb for room for a player on either end is a door's width. About 30-36" of room behind the end zones are about normal for a player, though we've seen as narrow as 24" done.
- Q: Where are your tables produced?
- A: Our tables are produced in our Spring Park, MN shop. Schedule a time to swing by! All our production is done in house. No drop-shipping of tables produced overseas!
- Q: Do you offer climatic adjusters?
- A: Yes we do! Climatic adjusters offer the ultimate range in micro-adjustment of the camber of the playing surface as humidity and playing conditions change. This, coupled with our tri-point leveling system, offers all the benefits of a premium commercial grade table's adjustments AND MORE.