The Pub Dartboard Cabinet Set
Add some friendly competition at your get-togethers with a personalized dart cabinet set. Modeled off English pub style darts, our Classic Dartboard Set has an oft-played look fully customized to your space. Price includes your choice of wood engraving and finish color.
- Hardwood cabinet with dovetail jointery for premium strength & durability
- Premium Winmau bristle board
- Professional Ignat Games brass darts (set of 6 w/ spare blades)
- Dart sharpener, wrench, and extra O rings
- Chalk scorekeeping board & chalk
- No assembly required; must be hung by customer.
- Soft close 180 degree hinges
- Z clip mounting hardware included
- **Finish color: please indicate desired stain color in order notes at checkout. Color palette of options is referenced in product photos.
- **Engraving choice: please indicate desired engraving in order notes at checkout. We will follow up for imagery and/or font choices (https://fonts.google.com is a great resource)
100% wood construction. Exterior surfaces are poplar; closely mimicking the grain patterns of maple. Playing surfaces are made of the hardest of the hardwoods: a blend of Maple, Oak, and Hickory giving it both extreme rigidity and a light salt and pepper color variation pattern.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
In home delivery is available across the US. Delivery charges are calculated after entering your shipping address.
Local Pickup (free) is also available at our shop in Long Lake, MN in the Twin Cities.
Chexx Tables are 54" wide by 54" deep and the base sits at 36". With the playing roads, the width extends to 84". Legs and playing surface are detachable for moving. Weight is 150 lbs, can be moved fairly easily by 2 adults.
Our tables are sanded to >400 grit and sealed with a high quality polyurethane top coat giving it an additional layer of protection. No additional care to the exterior surfaces are needed. Leaving wet/cold drinks on the surfaces is not recommended without coasters. A damp rag or furniture polish can be used on the wood surfaces for additional shine.